Thursday, December 1, 2016

Horse Thanks

In light of the fact that I am in Las Vegas for the rodeo the next 3 days, I'll be sharing cards that include a retired horse stamp. Unfortunately Stampin' Up! doesn't have any current horse stamps (boo! hiss!) but I just love this one. When I can mix two of my favorite things in the world, stamping & horses, I'm doubly happy! :)

I made this card for my old reining trainer. He graciously took time out of his busy schedule before a big show and let my nephew, Sam & I, invade visit the barn to watch him work. He spent an hour and a half explaining what he was doing and why. It was pretty darn cool and made me miss my old reining days!

So, I needed a card with a gift card holder to send to him. Enter the retired SU! Frontier set. It's just a two-color simple, western card.  Me likey! ;) LOL



I don't get to use that barbed wire embossing folder often either, but I love it!
 The boot is from an old stash I have, BUT the sentiments are from our B.Y.O.P. stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment