Friday, June 16, 2017

Wood Crate Class Project

Happy Friday Crafty Friends! :) 

I held a class at my house on Tuesday. I usually only make full cards, but I was dying to try this crate from the Wood Words bundle. I saw a project that Stampin' Up demos did at OnStage and wanted to try something similar. I was worried that my class participants would be disappointed in not having a regular A2 sized card. I needn't have worried. They all LOVED the crate!

I used the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack to make the crate and accent the cards. 


The Envelope Punch Board was used to make the perfect sized envelopes for the 3x3 cards. 


Isn't it cute?! It's so much more fun in person :) 
I hope you all have a crafty weekend planned!
TTFN!

Stamps & Dies: Wood Words Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment