Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle - Masculine Cards



Welcome to another edition of the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. Today's waddle focuses on masculine cards and we've got a great group of ladies ready to share their wonderful creations! 

I chose to use a combination of the Mixed Drinks stamp set and Playful Backgrounds. The moment I saw all those circles (bubbles in my mind), I just knew they were going on a drink card of some sort :) 



More fizzy bubbles for the inside. 


The fun part of this card (for me) was adding glue from the fine-tip glue pen to give the "beer" a liquid look. 


Pretty cool and easy to do. The hardest part is waiting for the glue to dry so you can put your card together :) 


Supply List
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon , Fine-Tip Glue Pen

I hope you've enjoyed my card for today. Here's the complete list of Blog Waddle participants so you can waddle your way to the next fun creation:


1 comment:

  1. Your "man" card was great Kim! That glue really makes the beer look real :)

    ReplyDelete