Wednesday, May 30, 2018

New Catalog Preorder

One of the awesome perks of being a Stampin' Up! demo is that we're allowed to buy new product before it comes available to the rest of the world. 
I saw this fold the other day and decided I needed to try it.
 I love pocket cards! They're so interactive and fun :) This one uses the Envelope Punch board to achieve it. 
The card on the left with the peach paper and doily are old items that I was practicing with. 
The card on the right is made with the new GORGEOUS Share What You Love designer series paper. Pictures just don't do this pearlized paper justice. 
I used two new stamp sets on this card too. The pocket stamp set is called Enjoy Life. It was designed by Million Dollar Achiever Connie Fitzgerald. 

And do you see that awesome personalized piece on the front??? 
Yep, we've got a stamp for that now too! 
How cool is that?!

You can make your own sayings/greetings and personalization with the new Make a Difference stamp set!!!! 

So, if you'd like in on the ability to enjoy great new products early, I'd love to have you on my team. 
Otherwise, please contact me today about how you can buy these cool new products starting Friday June 1st. 

Until then, 
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment