Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy 4th & Happy 50th Birthday Hubby!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

I hope you all have fun plans with friends and/or family today. I know I do. 
It's hubby's 50th birthday! I got a bit fancy with his card. 
It needed to be really special. 
Anybody who knows my hubby knows that he is a firecracker! Being born on the 4th of July with his patriotism (he's a Navy man) & his personality was no mistake. 

 The card was definitely a labor of love. All of those letters are individual. Don't look too closely. They leave a bit to be desired. LOL! 
 What did we ever do before Cricut and Silhouette machines??? I used both to cut this one out but I think my Cameo blade needs changed. The letters are a bit rough around the edges. 


 It folds flat to fit in an envelope too! 
 I even designed a sign and had a local company put it on signboard for me. 
Of course I had to embellish it with shiny tape and streamers when I got it home. LOL! 

So, if you live close by, pop over and wish him a Happy Birthday. We have people coming over and just a fun relaxed day planned. 

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! 

Happy Stamping!
~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment