Monday, October 22, 2018

Country Road

It's starting to sounds like a John Denver song in here!
♫♪ Country Road, take me home... ♪♫

Being a horse person, I just had to have this Country Road Stamp Set.
Yes, I know that's a weathervane, but it counts because it has a horse on it ;) 
I saw this card on Pinterest and just knew I had to make it - and make it in several colors. 
And since I have a lot of horse-loving friends, I've used them all already!
Of course I have to decorate the inside and the envelopes as well.


The weathervan and the sentiment were done using versamark and our copper embossing powder. I think they just make it pop, don't you?
Last weekend I was invited to a country wedding for some horse friends. Their colors were white and burlap, so the set came out again.



I just love it and know I'll get a lot more future use of it.
I hope you like it too.
Have a Happy Stampingly Day!

SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment