Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tools, Tools & More Tools!

Happy Tuesday!!!
Here in Illinois the temp has been steadily dropping after the big blizzard on Sunday night. Some people in our area are still out of power. I was lucky enough to only be out for 4 hours. I'm so grateful to those who work out in this weather to ensure our safety and comfort. Thank you if you are one of those people. 

Anyone who has come to my classes often hears, "It's all about the tools" from me when they compliment the cards. I mean that too. I could not make the beautiful items I do without having awesome tools. Well, guess what???!!! In this last leg of the Online Extravaganza, all tools and ink are 10% off! Yep! Markers (both Stampin' Write AND the Blends), Die cuts, Punches, Embossing Folders, Clear Stamp Blocks, Sponge Brayers and Daubers, Paper Snips and INK!!! It makes my heart beat fast just thinking about it! LOL! 

Here are just a few samples of what is available at the time I created this post. This is just a sampling. There is so much more!




So skip on over to my store HERE and check it out. Quantities are limited so hurry before they run out!


No comments:

Post a Comment