Sunday, August 4, 2019

Cloud Horse

Hello Stampers!
Today's card is very personal to me. It actually choked me up when I was designing it. You see, it encompasses my entire childhood. I ate, drank and dreamed about horses. I couldn't have one though because my parents just couldn't afford it. Every birthday & Christmas came with no pony, but I didn't give up. I saw ponies in everything (I think I still do ;) )
I am grateful every.single.day. that God made my dream come true. 
Even through the hardest parts of having horses (ie: putting up hay in extreme heat, carrying frozen water buckets, losing my precious babies) it's all worth it. It's never easy, but it's simply who I am. Well, that and a papercrafter ;) LOL!
Check out that black shimmery embossing powder! The grass is from the Enjoy Life stamp set.

And here's the white shimmery embossing powder. Both are very sparkly.

I love how fancy the stitched label dies are! 

I sponged balmy blue ink on the star stamp from the Bokeh Dots set to stamp the stars in on the background. I used a Black Foil Sheet and Sparkle Glimmer paper for the layers. Gotta keep that shine going dontchaknow? I colored some of our Rhinestones with a black sharpie and added them as well.  

Keep believing in your dreams. I'm living proof they CAN happen. Who'd have thought that crazy kid that use to ride her bicycle to the library to check out every horse book and sit and draw pictures of the horses would actually be living the life she dreamed day-after-day? Dreams do come true!

I'd love to hear yours! Please leave me a note below :)

~Happy Stamping!~

Product List

4 comments:

  1. SO happy your little girl dream became a reality!! Keep your fingers crossed for my big girl dream please!! Maui here I come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful card. My "little girl"(52 yo now) was lucky enough to have hoses as she grew up and she still loves them. I will case your Cloud horse today and send it to her tomorrow. She will love it. Thank you for your wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! You're "little" girl is only a year older than me! What does she ride? Does she compete or trail ride?

      Delete