Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Fancy Sunflower Slide-Closed Card

Hello there crafty friends! I hope this day finds you well. 
It's pretty steamy here in Illinois with no end of the hot/humid weather in site-perfect for staying inside and stamping! :) 

Today I have a fancy card for you. I entered this one in a recent contest with my Upline, Linda Bauwin, and it won 2nd Place :) 
Linda sent us pieces from the Forever Greenery Suite and we had to use them to make a card. 
I submitted the one on the left and made the one on the right as an extra. Doesn't look too fancy right? Read on to see the magic unfold :) 
I was inspired to create this Slide Closed Card from Diane Evans. She made her card using the Bird Ballad Suite. 
I knew from the moment I saw Diane's card that I wanted to use the Sunflower for my slide. I love the big, bold statement that sunflower makes. It's so pretty!

And here it is fully opened.


And here's a video so you can learn how to do it on your own. 
I would be honored if you would subscribe to my youtube channel while you're there.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment