Friday, March 26, 2021

Bright & Cheery Sunflower for Mojo Monday 556 Challenge

Hello Stampers!

Today I'm playing along with the Mojo Monday 556 Sketch Challenge. I love sketch challenges because the sky is the limit and so many different stamp sets and Designer Series Paper work for them. 

This sketch called for a 2½" circle. I love that big, gorgeous Sunflower from the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. It's so easy to color with our Stampin' Blends. I just stamped it on Basic White with Memento Black ink then scribbled a little bronze in the center and dark Daffodil Delight around the petals. The stamp does the detailed work for you. 


The Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper really makes this card pop and guess what??? It's on the retirement list and it's 40% off ($11.50 $6.90!while supplies last. 

Inside, I just did a stamped off version and added another little piece of the DSP. 

And here's the sketch. 

You can play along too, just make your card then upload it to their page. I'd love to see what YOU create!

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~




Product List

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card. Love that sunflower. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for always hosting Julee! :)

    ReplyDelete