Thursday, November 17, 2016

Penguin Fun Fold

Hello crafters. Sorry I'm late posting today. Hubby had minor surgery so we've been a little busy around here today. He's doing very well which allowed me to get back at it :) 

The card I'm sharing today is my favorite from the class I had last week. I love fun fold cards and this one is no exception. That adorable penguin just makes my heart all warm and fuzzy <3 The card design is CASEd from my fellow Stray Duckling (a Stampin' Up! demo group in my area), Darlene Anstett. She made a cute  Gingerbread card for a swap. I loved hers so much, I knew the moment I saw it I was going to do something in the future with her idea :)

The cute penguin, sentiment & snow flakes are from the Snow Place stamp set. The penguin is cut out with the Snow Friends Framelit Dies. I embossed panels of Soft Sky with the Softly Falling embossing folder and highlighted them by sponging the dots lightly with our Whisper White Craft Ink. The belly band and back panel are in Basic Black.


I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it :)

Stampin' Up! has a wonderful Black Friday week of sales going on next week. Please check back soon as I'll be posting the details.

Happy Stamping!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment