Monday, November 28, 2016

Twinkle Tree Gift Card Holder Card

Happy Cyber Monday! I hope you all had a marvelous holiday weekend filled with fun, family, food and lots of wonderful memories. :) We had a great weekend. It certainly went by quickly! 

This is the last card from our class a couple of weeks ago. It's a gift card holder :)
I started with a base of Garden Green cardstock and layered it with Cherry Cobbler cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the Hostess Time of Year stamp set on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. The tree  & coffee cup are stamped from the Twinkle Trees stamp set


I used my 3/4" circle punch to cut the thumb piece out of the gift card area & to punch out the coffee cup.  The coffee cup is inked with Stampin' Write Markers and is raised on dimensionals to act as the closure for the card.
Everyone needs a gift card holder this time of year, right? 
I hope you enjoyed today's card. 
If you need any Stampin' Up! products, please order in my online store here.
  

1 comment: