Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Poodle Skirts for the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

Welcome to the Stray Ducklings monthly Blog Waddle. I am honored to be a part of this very talented & caring group of ladies!

Today's card was CASEd from Bernadette Baio (http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2017/08/stampinup-stars-friday-feature.html) I fell in love with her card the moment I saw it and just knew I had to do something similar.
The card bases are both in Whisper White with a panel of Basic Black and another Whisper White layer on top. The skirts are in Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum. The poodle was diecut from the Birthday Delivery bundle. I embellished it's collar with our Rhinestones. The sentiments are from Happy Birthday Gorgeous.
I stamped the poodle from the Birthday Delivery stamp set inside.
The poodles leash is made from our black sequin trim and I dotted his eye using the white chalk marker.
The belt buckle was made using the silver glimmer paper with the Layering Squares Framelits and the 1/8" circle punch.


I hope you enjoyed this card. I'm so grateful that Bernadette came up with such a clever idea!



The next blog on our waddle is Karie B. Waddle on my friends!

Here's the list of participants. You can click on the name and it'll take you to their page.

Kim B <---------You are here :) 


Happy Waddling! 

2 comments: