Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Daisy Flowers

Happy Tuesday y'all! I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! I sure did. I spent it riding and hanging out with wonderful friends. The horses were well-behaved and the company was fantastic! 

Today I wanted to share some fun things you can make with our Daisy Punch. I love sunflowers. One of the first things I did was see how many layers I would need to make the petals for a sunflower. The answer is 4 :) I used my 1½" circle punch for the center and ran it through the softly falling embossing folder. The Coneflowers were made by punching one daisy, cutting it in half and cutting one petal off. The center is from the ¾" Punch. and sponged with Pumpkin Pie & Soft Suede inks. The stems were die cut using the May Flowers Framelit dies


My card has a story too. A few weeks ago, I had to have some medical procedures done. As I was recuperating, a strange vehicle pulled into my driveway. Lo & behold, it was my friend, Chris. Chris remembered that I loved her Purple Coneflowers so she drove all the way out here to bring me the heads off of her flowers! Now I'll have my own Purple Coneflowers next year! 


Wasn't that thoughtful of her? It was evident to me who the recipient of this card needed to be :) 


The sentiments are from the All Things Thanks stamp set. 
Pretty cool, eh? 

I hope you all have a stampingly fantastic Tuesday! 
😀

No comments:

Post a Comment