Friday, September 22, 2017

Team Building Workshop

YAY! It's Friday! Bring on the weekend!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of doing a team building workshop with some pretty awesome people! I drove to the Quad Cities (my hometown) to share what I love with all of them. It was requested that I do 4 projects- and only one of them was a card. I usually make cards, but these projects were so fun that I'm going to have to start expanding my horizons 😉


Look at these happy faces. 



Our first project was a Halloween banner.



 I had so much fun designing this and putting it together!

I think the girls did too! Candi took a picture of hers as she was assembling: 

And she took a pic of Michelle with her banner when she was finished. 


TOO. MUCH. FUN!!!

I have never had the pleasure of meeting such great people until I started stamping. The camaraderie, friendships and fun that I experience in this hobby are second to none. 

Stay tuned, the other 3 projects will be posted soon :) 

HAPPY STAMPING! 
Products used
Stamps: Sweet Home
Designer Series Paper: Spooky Night
Punch: Spooky Cat
Die Cuts: Large Letter Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment