Sunday, December 17, 2017

December Blog Waddle - 3D Items



Welcome to the December edition of the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. What the heck is that, you ask? The Stray Ducklings are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators here in central Illinois who participate in all kinds of fun paper crafting activities. And, since we're ducklings, we blog "waddle" vs. blog "hop".  😜

Aaaaanyhow, as they say, on with the show! 


I saw an idea similar to this on a demonstrator group in Facebook during Halloween. I fell in love immediately, but had never seen the Oreo eggs before - until I visited my local Dollar General. There they were at the checkout. It was fate I tell ya! LOL


I had to add some snow for effect (and bling of course - ohhhhh shiny!) 


Assembling the little houses from the Home Sweet Home diecuts is so much fun! I have a lot more ideas, now I just need more time! 

The next duckling on our list of waddlers is Lori H or you can waddle along the list 
here: 

                                 Kim B<-----You are here :) 
     Debbie K
   Nancy L
         Bonnie A    

SUPPLIES:
DSP: Be Merry
Thinlits: Home Sweet Home

2 comments: