Saturday, December 23, 2017

Santa Paws

Merry Christmas Eve Eve! 
While most everyone is frantically getting ready for Christmas, I'm sitting here drinking coffee and wishing the season would last a little longer. I love Christmas time. And just when I seem to get into my Christmas Card mojo, it's gone. 

To be honest, I'll probably be making more Christmas cards next week. 
Yea, I have trouble accepting that it's over. 
Sad, isn't it?! LOL!

Aaaaanyhow, today I'd like to share this cute, whimsical card I made for the World's Greatest Petsitter who also happens to be like a second Mom to hubby & me. 
She's amazing with our large critter crew. 
They all love her dearly. 


This is the first time I've actually sat down and played with our new Stampin' Blends. 
I didn't blend and shadow with them like they're intended. I just colored. 
And had fun. 
And guess what I realized...? 
It was relaxing! 
I know. I'm late to that boat too. *sigh* 
I just don't make the time to color often enough.

You know what else I realized??? Alcohol markers require a buffer sheet between them and that beautiful wood table you see in the background. 

Yea. Why do I have to learn everything the hard way?
Thank God there was a fast, easy fix for it and hubby 
NEVER has to know. Those of you who know my hubby know how very meticulous he is about EVERYTHING. 

Soooo, it can be our li'l secret, K? k. 

'Nuf of that. 

I can't promise that this will be the last Christmas item I share, but I can promise to try to get over missing Christmas before it's even here.

Have a wonderful day and I'll catch ya on the flip side. 

~Kim~

SUPPLIES: 
Stamps: Santa Paws
Markers: Stampin' Blends
Accessories: Tinsel Trim  (which just so happens to be on sale at the moment!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment