Monday, January 15, 2018

Hedgehogs

Happy Monday! 

It's a snowy one here in North Central Illinois. I think we've gotten almost 4 inches since last night and it's suppose to continue till noon while temperatures start to plummet. 
Yay us! NOT! But it is pretty. 

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to have a crafting day - Shucky darn! 😉😜

I'm a bit late with this card. It started out on my drafting table while the acorn DSP was still current. Unfortunately, it got left behind because of having to focus on Christmas cards. 
All the other product is current. I just love it, so I had to post it anyway. 


This card is CASEd from the internet. I only changed a couple of things. 
 Unfortunately, when I tried to find the original artist, Pinterest gave me the run-around. If it's yours, please send me the link to your original post and I'll be glad to update this blog entry. 

That's it for today. Thank you for popping in! 
I would love to hear from you. If you're reading this, please holler. 

Until next time, 
Happy Stamping! 

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: Sahara Sand & Wild Wasabi
DSP: Painted Autumn (retired) 
Punch: Leaf


No comments:

Post a Comment