Monday, January 8, 2018

In The Trees

Happy Monday! 

I've been a bit lax in posting this new year! 😔
I will try to get better. I promise. It seems there's always something in the way. 

Anyhow, today I wanted to share a card I made with the new set, In The Trees. 
I love how the cute items to hang between the trees. 
How fun is that?! 


I used my Stampin' Write markers to color it, but a friend of mine used her Stampin' Blends. Both were pretty, but I must admit, I think I liked the smoothness of the Blends best. 

This card was quick, simple and actually relaxing because of the coloring. 

C'mon, don't you wanna channel your inner child and color with me?! 

Until next time, 
HAPPY STAMPING! 

SUPPLIES:
Stamp set: In the Trees
Extras: Stampin' Write or Stampin' Blend markers

No comments:

Post a Comment