Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Copper Christmas Challenge Card

Good morning friends!
I have a fun fold card for you today showcasing many of the beautiful items in the new Holiday Catalog.
Just look at all that bling. If you're like me, the shinier the better. I'm definitely a bling & sparkle kind of girl! I was inspired to make this card by 2 cards I saw at a recent stamping event in Champaign. 
I used the Christmas Tree branch die cuts from the Staircase Thinlet Dies to make the wreath. 
Check out that awesome Merry Merlot & Copper Reversible ribbon! 
The Joyous Noel Shimmer paper adds the perfect touch to the beautiful Joyous Noel DSP
It folds flat for mailing in a regular A2 envelope. 
What a great fold to really show off both the inside and outside of your card!

I know I've been MIA. It's prime riding season here in the Midwest. I've been prepping my horses for our annual Missouri trip. We leave tomorrow for 10 glorious days in the Ozarks. 

I'll probably be very hit and miss through October. 
I hope you all have a wonderful rest of September and first week of October. I'll catch ya on the flip side. 
HAPPY STAMPING!

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce & Whisper White
DSP: Joyous Noel, Copper Foil & Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper
Bundle: Merry Christmas to All & Staircase Thinlet Dies
Embossing Folder: Tufted
Embellishments: Merry Merlot & Copper Reversible ribbon, Linen thread, Galvanized buttons, Striped Burlap trim

No comments:

Post a Comment