Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Quick, Easy & Cute fun fold card -Signs of Santa Bundle

Hello Stampers! Happy Wednesday!
Today's card is so much fun! I participated in a swap last month. We had to make 30 cards - 20 completed and 10 kits. 
I did half in Poppy Parade 
And the other half in Garden Green
The star of the show, however, was the cute Signs of Santa bundle. As you can see, I let the Santa's Workshop DSP (designer series paper) do the work for me. It made it so easy! The funnest part was deciding which DSP to put with which cardstock then picking out the character that best matched for the belly band. The die cuts in the bundle made it so easy!

Cute li'l buggers, ain't they? 😉
I added 2 Epoxy Droplets to the belly band and Viola!finished fun-fold card!
Super easy and fun!

SUPPLIES:
Embellishments: Epoxy droplets

2 comments: