Thursday, September 24, 2020

Disney's Tramp

Doesn't this dog remind you of Tramp in Lady & the Tramp? He sure does me. He's so cute!!!

For this card, I just started putting pieces together, mixing and matching until I had a combination that I was happy with. I LOVE how it turned out! I also love the added pop that the stitched triangle added to the soft suede layer. I was able to make my sentiment pop that way. 

I used the black & white baker's twine to tie a knot in Tramp's doggy bling before adding it to him. 

I layered the strip with cardstock and designer series paper after die cutting the paw prints out. I just started adding layers behind it until I liked the look of it. The red layer was die cut with the ornate layers. 

A tiny bit of decoration inside and on the envelope

This suite of products was on my "must have" list in the annual catalog. I love that you can just put one order number in and get the entire suite for a bundled price! Easy Peasy, right?!

What's on YOUR "Must-Have" list? 
I'd love to know! :) 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment