Monday, September 7, 2020

Autumn Thank You Cube Card

 Howdy Papercrafters! 

I was able to sneak into my craft room for a little while today, yippeee! With all of the roofing going on here this weekend and the people in and out, I've been missing my crafting & riding. I'm happy to report that the shop roof is done! We couldn't have done it without some pretty wonderful people showing up to help. I'm so grateful for our awesome friends & family. Without them, hubby & I would still be up on that roof and I'd be worthless to him about now. So, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you!

Speaking of which, the card I made today is all about being thankful. I've wanted to make one of these cube cards for a while now and this gave me ample opportunity to do so. 

What do you think?

I love it (but I might be a tad bit biased 😉) I'm super jazzed at how it turned out. Sometimes things DO come together well and that makes me giddy 😁
I even added a couple of panels to the back so I can write a message to my recipient. 
It even folds nice and flat...
and slides nicely into an A2 envelope. 

Pretty snazzy, eh?

If you haven't tried one of these fun folds, you really should. They're not difficult and they're, well, FUN! 😁

That's it for me on this beautiful Labor Day. Until next time

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~



Product List

16 comments:

  1. amazing work, it's #1 in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A playful, fun card. Don't you love it when a creative fold comes together. Thanks Kim for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do! :) Thanks so much for giving us this opportunity, Kylie!

      Delete
  3. Love that card. Very unique. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim! Your card is fantastic. Love all your design elements, especially the fence & wheel. I've wanted to try one of these...you've just inspired me to go & do it!
    Thanks.
    Sue Floyd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue! Yes, do it! It's addicting and so much fun! :) Do you have a tutorial?

      Delete
  5. Love your cube card Kim all the added elements the fences the wheel just brilliant thanks for sharing x Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim!! Lovely card . . . are you going to post a tutorial. It looks like a double cube card but it is not. Please a tutorial . . . I enjoy so much fun fold cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marina! Thank you for commenting. Fun fold cards are my favorite! This one is a triple cube card. They're all the rage online right now. Super simple too.

      Delete
  7. Kim: I've seen these cube cards and have wanted to make one. Love yours and now I'll have to try it. Beautiful card. Nancy West (For some reason my husband's email shows up below. I'll get that changed.)

    ReplyDelete