Thursday, November 18, 2021

The Beauty in Eden's Garden & Link to a Template!

 Hello there!

Just look at the beauty in this card. I swore I wasn't buying this suite until I saw all the gorgeous samples that everyone was making. And then during our OnStage shoebox swap this past weekend, we made 3 cards with it. Yep, I'm smitten. Yep, I ordered it. I couldn't help it. It's sooooooo pretty!!!

This card was designed by Sheryl Diemer (yep, again 😉) but I put it together during our shoebox swap. What's a "shoebox swap"? You ask. It's a swap where each person designs a card or two, cuts the pieces (like we do for a class), tucks them in an envelope or baggie then the other participants put them together and add their own touches. It's a great way to spend time stamping together and get back the same number of cards you cut but you get to use different stamps, paper and ink. 

Did I mention how fun it is?!

Check out that gold shimmer!
And I just love the gems. They're cool shaped ↓ and ↑ they have an iridescent shine. 
The gems and the specialty paper are only available while supplies last so don't delay!

The inside of the card is fun too!

I love these arrow cards. 

You can see more that I made previously on this post HERE 
plus I have a template on that page. 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment