Thursday, December 10, 2020

Stampin' Stray Ducklings December Blog Waddle - Fun Folds

 

I share my passion for stamps, ink & paper with a special flock of ladies called the "Stampin' Stray Ducklings". Whenever we're together, feathers fly because of all the fun we have! Today, my feathered (or notsomuch! LOL) friends & I are featuring Fun Folds! I chose the Arrow Card. I have been having tons of fun with this fold as you'll see from all the pictures. 

This card is one of my favorite cards that I've made in a long time. It looks fancy, but the right DSP and embellishments really make it pop without a ton of work! I love that Forever Greenery DSP & I am hooked on the Gold Foil Elements. They're so elegant!

You can change the arrow to go Vertically or Horizontally. Cool huh?! Check out this gold and copper DSP from the Autumn Greetings pack.

This is how the inside looks when you're done with the fold. You can choose to adhere it down or not. 

Or.... you can flip it so it opens like a drawbridge! I wanted to put a fence in front of my donkey, so I switched the fold around! The fence is from the Autumn Greetings set and you're getting a sneak peek of 2 Coming Sale-A-Bration items - that fun DSP and the adorable Darling Donkey stamp set! Isn't that donkey the cutest?! I just did some simple coloring with my blends on him. 


Here are the templates I used to make the folds


Just pencil mark on the sides, score and fold. Yep! It's that easy!
Be Careful, It's addicting! LOL


And there you have it! Please make sure to check in with the rest of my duckling friends. Next up is Sheryl Diemer or you're welcome to waddle back to visit Sue Boerner

HAPPY WADDLING!!!
~Kim~








Product List

3 comments:

  1. Kim, what stunning cards! Each a different variation on this fun-fold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. Sure glad you found your gold laser cut paper!

    ReplyDelete