Friday, December 18, 2020

SNEAK PEEK! Sweet Ice Cream

 Welcome to FriYAY!!!

I have a sweet card to share today. On Thursdays I Mystery Stamp with my customers. I love to get together and see their beautiful faces since I can't see them in person right now with all this COVID stuff. And, some of them live too far away to attend classes so we get to see each other through the internet. It's pretty fun! 

This week I gave them a sneak peek of the upcoming Sweet Ice Cream bundle. It was a simple card but oh so cute when it's done. Take a l👀k: 

The ice cream cone was punch directly out of the designer series paper (DSP). The one inside and on the envelope was stamped. So. Many. Options. with this suite!

And here's the ENTIRE suite. You get the stamp set, punch, the FUN designer series paper, that beautiful Blackberry Bliss striped ribbon AND the sprinkles all for $56!!! 
It's a wonderful opportunity to get everything with one product number (#155984). 



And, my 1st Class in the Mail in January is going to be with this set! It's PERFECT for Sale-A-Bration! If you buy the suite, you automatically earn a Level 1 SAB item. 
Win! Win!

You'll want to be sure to write these #'s down for your shopping list: 

#155984 is the ENTIRE suite for $56!

#156244 is the Bundle (Stamp + Punch) for $31.50

#154569 is that beautiful Blackberry Bliss Striped ribbon for $7

#154567 is the fun Designer Series Paper $11.50

#154568 is the awesome sprinkles for $6

The list for the rest of the items I used is below. Click on them to take you directly to my store. 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment