Thursday, December 24, 2020

Treat Packaging & Gift Card Holders

 Merry Christmas Eve! 

Just a quick post from me today as we're headed to see family. I wanted to show you some quick and easy candy & gift card packaging. 

I kinda went crazy with the diaper fold but I wanted to add some to stockings, presents and give some away. 

These were made with a 4x4 piece of DSP



These were done with a 3½x 3½
These were just wrapped then decorated to the size of the Ghiradelli Snowmen

And last, but not least some of our pizza boxes - both gold and normal. I wrapped gift cards in tissue paper and put them inside. Fun & Easy and you can decorate to your heart's content! 

If you have any questions on products or sizes, please feel free to email me at paintfancy@yahoo.com. 

We're headed over the river and through the woods to the niece & nephew's house. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! 

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment