Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Quick & Easy Elegant Card

 Hello there! 

I have a quick & easy card for you today because we're getting ready to have company for the next 48 hours. Every year hubby & I host a laid-back, old people, New Year's Eve party. This year is no exception. We are having his family and a few of our closest friends over to bring in the new year with us. Mostly, we play games and eat too much! It's always fun to see who all makes it up until midnight, LOL! 

Aaaaaanyhow, onto my card. 

Those Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper paired with gorgeous DSP (in this case the up & coming Hydrangea Hill) for a gorgeous quick card that took minimal effort. 


I pulled out the Many Mates stamp set and my Smoky Slate ink and viola! Quick & easy Anniversary card. 

I have a fun New Year's card for you on Friday so you don't want to miss it. Until then, I'll see ya next year!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment