Monday, December 7, 2020

Quarter Fold Pop Up Shaker Card for Kylie's International Blog Hop

 Hello there and welcome to my December entry for Kylie's International Blog Hop. In these crazy times, we can't say Thank You enough so that's the theme for this hop. 

I made a Quarter Fold Pop Up Shaker Card. You all know how much I love this fun fold, but I decided to take it to the next level by adding a shaker element. 


It's pretty as it is, right? 
But Check out that jar dome that I added some shaker elements to, Cool huh?

This card is so much fun and it went together quicker than I thought. 

So, what do ya think? Fun huh?

I would sure love for you to vote for my card in Kylie's blog hop HERE or your can click on the button below. Just click on the heart in the upper right corner of the picture of my card to vote for it. It's #43.  




I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT! 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card Kim! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete