Monday, December 14, 2020

Snowflake Splendor Shaker Card

Howdy! 

I hope you all had a good weekend. It was pretty quiet around here. Our oldest Little, Leo, had his teeth cleaned on Friday. They pulled three teeth! Ahhhh the life of small dogs. Our last Little only had 4 teeth left when he passed. LOL! Anyhow, Leo is recouping just fine. They were all 3 front teeth so he has little gaps in his smile, but other than that we're still plugging away here in cold Illinois. Leo HATES the cold, btw. Rascal (our youngest Little and aka "The Fluffinator") LOVES it. It must be all that hair ;) 

My card today focuses on just that - the cold. I think you'll find it's a fun interactive card. I used the Snowflake Wishes bundle on this card. The bundle price will be retiring but the stamp & die sets aren't (yippee!) However, if you'd like to get the savings on the bundle price, you'll need to get them before the end of the year! 


I used the Winter Snow Embossing Folder on my window sheet and the Whisper White cardstock. The background paper is Snowflake Splendor. Both are retiring and are on sale right now while supplies last!


I used the Snowflake Sequins as the shaker elements and guess what?! They're half price right now... $3!


Shake! Shake! Shake!

I stamped a few snowflakes inside in Balmy Blue and Highland Heather inks and my card was done :) 

And that's all I have for you today. Don't forget to check out the sale that's going on right now. Inventory is flying out the window and I'd hate for you to miss out on anything. 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment