Monday, December 21, 2020

One Design, Two Completely Different Cards :)

Good morning!

I don't know about you, but I just can't let my Christmas sets go yet! I've been scrambling like a madwoman to play with everything before Christmas is gone. I'm sad that I only have days left & these products will be gone. However, I am going to focus on the fun I can have while they're still here! Today I have two versions of the same card layout for you. 

I must say, I LOVE the gnomes! I'm so happy to have had this set to play with. I paired this li'l guy with some 'Tis the Season DSP and some Stampin' Blends. Isn't it cute?!


That adorable little tree is the girl gnome's hat. 

The Trimming the Town suite was one of my favorites this season. I love that I can just click on one button and get everything in the suite without having to piecemeal it or go ala carte. 

The DSP made it easy as well. Just cut out the items from the paper with the die cuts included. I chose to stamp the sentiment from Tag Buffet inside, but you wouldn't have to and there would be no stamping at all on this card, but it's still super cute, don't ya think?!

I have so much more I want to play with before it retires so off to my craft room I go. I hope you're all having an amazing Christmas week!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment