Monday, October 24, 2016

BOO!!! #2

Once again I'm diggin' the Cookie Cutter Halloween set.I saved the best card for last IMHO. This was my favorite card we did at the previous class.

I made sure that when I die cut the letters with the Large Letter Framelits for the last card, I did it in a way that would allow me to use the negative image for another card. And Viola! New card front! :) The skeleton & mummy were stamped with our white Craft ink and allowed to dry before I moved on (the craft ink takes a while to dry and I didn't want smeared creatures ;)  ) I used my white gel pen to really make their eyes pop.

This time I used Pumpkin Pie Cardstock for the base. I popped up the Halloween Night Specialty Paper behind "BOO" with dimensionals to give it depth. I punched the orange circles out of Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper with the Cookie Cutter punch and adhered them with Tombow Multipurpose glue starting with the middle circle and working my way outward so I could move them if I needed to (that's the beauty of tombow glue!) And of course this card needed bats as well (see I told you I loved those li'l bats! It can't be that I'm a little batty myself, can it?)


The sentiment inside is from the Glamper Greetings stamp set.
And that's it for today's card. I hope you enjoyed it!

Please feel free to leave me comments so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself all the time :)

 Happy haunting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment