Sunday, October 23, 2016

BOO!!!

I just love the Cookie Cutter sets in the Holiday catalog! I'll be using them a lot this holiday season :)

Today I'm using the Halloween Cookie Cutter Stamp Set. We created this card in last month's class too. 

I started with a Pumpkin Pie card base and layered it with the Halloween Night Specialty DSP. I stamped the Vampire on Whisper White with Memento ink and colored him with the Many Marvelous Markers . To finish the card off, I punched BOO out with the Large Letter Framelits.
The inside was layered the same way with smaller pieces of DSP & Whisper White. I just love that little bat! I used him everywhere! :)

I hope you enjoyed today's card. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. If you don't have a demonstrator and need supplies, I'd be happy to be your demo. If you're in North Central Illinois and would like to join us for a class, the next one is November 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment