Friday, October 28, 2016

Spooky Fun

TGIF! It's suppose to be a gorgeous day here in North Central Illinois. My goal is to saddle up a pony and enjoy it before it's gone, but first, I have to share another Halloween card with you.

I'm still having a blast with the Spooky Fun & Halloween Scares stamp sets plus the Halloween Scene Edgelits which you can bundle here for 10% savings!

I did some sponging with Night of Navy for the background on these two cards. I masked the moon and added Halloween Night Baker's Twine on the one on the right. The card on the left is embellished with Halloween Night Enamel Dots. I'm not sure which version I like the best. It just seems to depend on my mood that day, LOL!

Either way, these stamp sets & edgelits have certainly made my adult Halloween more fun -without all the calories! ;)
And look at that cute li'l spider! He may just be in the running with the bats for me, LOL! Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment