Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Bokeh Technique

Someone call the doctor! I'm seeing spots!

Good morning my crafty friends! We had a great day of stamping in class yesterday. There will be pics to follow, but today I'd like to show you another card from our technique shoebox swap. I made this card but it was designed by Debbie Kramer ( http://debbiekramer.blogspot.com/

This is the Bokeh technique. It was done by punching 3 different sized circles out of a piece of Vellum Cardstock and blotting White Craft Ink through the vellum mask randomly on a piece of Whisper White cardstock that we had sponged. Isn't it cool?! 


The sentiment is from the Love Sparkles Stamp Set. Rhinestones were added for extra sparkle. I just love this technique. It's fun to do. There's no right or wrong way to do it, you just sponge away with your sponge daubers

Won't you try it today?

Stay tuned for tomorrow. I'm having a Throwback Thursday. 

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment