Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hero Card

I have a quick & simple card for you today. 
I made these for our local law enforcement agencies. Hubby asked what I did that made me have to suck up, LOL! Honestly, it was an idea that one of my fellow Stampin' Up! demos had. I liked it so much that I had to do it too. I think our law enforcement personnel are often under-appreciated and I wanted to share some positive vibes with them. 
I hope it brightened their day a bit :) 


The card base is Night of Navy cardstock. I used the Regals DSP stack, Silver Glimmer Paper and the My Hero & Timeless Textures to complete the card & envelope. The Hero sentiment was punched out using our Best Badge punch

And that's it! Easy-Peasy card :) 

I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment