Friday, April 21, 2017

Label Technique

Woohoo! It's Friday! I hope you have a weekend full of fun adventures planned. 

Right now, my wonderful nephew, Sam, & I are enjoying Midwest Horse Fair in Madison, Wisconsin. We drove to Janesville last night and spent the night so we could be closer to all the excitement (and get there early) today. Sam is my partner-in-crime with all things horse related. I'm so blessed to have him to share my horse-crazy passion! I'm looking forward to a Summer full of adventure with him, Sunny & Cisco. This is his first horse fair experience and I'm excited to be seeing it all through his eyes. 🐴


Now, onto our card. Today's card was designed by Miss Linda Pohl. Linda is my close friend and the one who introduced me to cardmaking (I started off as a scrapbooker with no interest in making cards! 😲😲) And now she's created a monster! I can't get enough of paper crafting!

Linda stamped the images above onto four mailing labels using the Sheltering Tree stamp set. She then stuck each label taking care to keep them evenly spaced on a Basic Black card. 

Isn't that a cool effect? Easy peasy, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment