Monday, November 20, 2017

Advent Tree

Happy Monday! 
At least it's a short week, right? :) 

I have been wanting to do today's project for a long time. 
It took me two days last week to get it accomplished. 
Not because it's that hard, but because of all of the other stuff I had to do in between. 
I'm not gonna lie tho' it was time consuming, but I'm very happy with the end product. 

I made it using our 2x2 Tiny Treat Boxes. Mine were the old style (kraft cardstock) the new ones are white and I definitely think those would look better, but I'm not up for doing it over at the moment! LOL! 

The top one is a retired 3x3 box. 


The tree is topped off with our Gold Metallic Edged Ribbon. 

 I used our Window Box Thinlet Dies for the base and added two tea lights to it. By the way, they are 10% off today for our Online Extravaganza!

 And here it is all lit up.
I bought the lights on Amazon. 

Each box lid opens downward to reveal some kind of treat inside 
Fun! Fun!
🎄 

It certainly takes me back to the little cardstock calendars we had as kids, but this one is a lot more interactive 😉



Just a reminder, our Online Extravaganza is going on NOW. Don't miss out on all the deals. It's a great way to get all of the items you want at a discount price! 
Shop HERE! 

There are many deals all week long, but only a few are around for today! Shop Now for the best deals! 

Happy Stamping! 


SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment