Friday, November 24, 2017

Personalized Travel Mug

Happy Black Friday! 
I'm sure some of you are out braving the stores. 
Not. Me. 
As I sit here this morning in my PJs with my feet up, reflecting on our great Thanksgiving, I'd like to share a travel mug I made for a friend this week. There's a funny story behind this mug and if you're a gaited horse rider, you'll find it even funnier. 

Deb rides both a Paint horse (Mic)  and a Missouri Foxtrotter (Jo). Someone was complimenting Deb's Paint and asked if it was gaited. Her other friend interjected and stated, "Naw, it's Just a Paint." 

JUST a Paint!!!! LOL! 

It's been a running joke in our riding club. So, I made Deb a travel mug with her horse's pictures and those captions. Her favorite color is pink so the background is pink glitter. 





  

Aaaaaand......it just so happens that I ride both a Paint and an MFT as well so, guess what I did? Yep! I made myself a mug. Since my favorite color is purple, I gave mine a purple glitter background. I added sparkly silver dots for fun too. 





I think I like Deb's solid background better. 
My busy cup takes the focus away from the horses. 
And you know, 
It's all about the horses! 😍🐴

Have a wonderful day!

~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment