Thursday, November 9, 2017

Thanksgiving Card

Happy Thursday everyone! 
It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is 2 short weeks away 😲

Today I'd like to share a card that a dear friend asked me to make for her. She's wonderful about supporting my habit passion for handmade items. 😁

It uses only one stamp set, which is amazing for me as I enjoy mixing & matching items. If I could have only one set from the holiday catalog, it would be this one, Painted Harvest. It's so versatile! 





And in the next pics, you can see where I stepped it up a notch. The original card is on the right. I changed up the greeting by adding "Give Thanks" from the Labels to Love stamp set. I also changed the Daffodil Delight in the wreath to Sahara Sand and added a layer of Cajun Craze cardstock to a base of Sahara Sand cardstock. It's amazing what a little change and addition of color does! 



A whole lotta stamping with the addition of a little bow, and you've got yourself a quick & easy Thanksgiving card. 

Easy Peasy!

We're in the home stretch toward the weekend. I hope your day is marvelous!

SUPPLIES: 
Stamp set: Painted Harvest
Accessories: Copper Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment