Friday, February 22, 2019

Froggy Prince Spinner

TGIF!!!
Happy Friday! 
Here in Illinois a high of 40° is predicted. And sunshine. 
Thank God. 

I am grateful for indoor days though. That means crafting! Which brings me to my next card. You can obtain this cutie FREE with your qualifying order right now. 

 He's part of the So Hoppy Together stamp set. 
 I was inspired from the SAB mini to create the inside of my card using the Abstract Impressions stamp set. I ain't gonna lie, it was fun stamping that! ;) 
 I cut the front out using the Layering Circles Framelits and decorated it with a knot using linen thread and a piece of the Lemon Lime Twist Organdy Ribbon which is also part of a pack that you can earn FREE during SAB! The sentiment is cut out with our new Rectangle Framelits and flagged and the end with scissors.
Mr. Froggy is stamped on the front and the back (sorry, I forgot to take a pic of the backside). I did that using mirrored stamping with my Stamparatus and my Silicone sheet. 
 The butterflies and his crown were cut from the FREE SAB Grapefruit Grove foil sheets.
The black butterfly accents are our new Black Foil sheets. He is strung with linen thread and his eyeballs were made shiny using our Fine Tip Glue. 

***IMPORTANT NOTE***
When I created this card I had to cut the frog and his crown out by hand (which was pretty tedious with that crown!) Starting March 1st we will have framelits available while supplies last for this and the other SAB stamp sets!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment