Sunday, February 10, 2019

Love You To Pieces for the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

Hello Happy Stampers & welcome to the February edition of the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle!
Being that we are only a few days from Valentine's Day, I wanted to share a card from my very underused Love You to Pieces bundle.

Like all my stamp sets that need a little love, I didn't realize how much fun this one was until I put ink to paper! My card is CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from fellow Stray Duckling, Amy Becker. 
Here's her original card:

Amy's upline, Kelly Irish (another Stray Duckling) brought the card to our meeting. A big THANK YOU to both of them for providing my inspiration and motivation! 

And the inside of my card. 
Isn't that fun?! 



Please waddle along with us! Next up is the talented Sheryl Diemer.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment