Wednesday, February 13, 2019

♪ ♫ My Funny Valentine ♫♪

Are y'all ready for Valentine's Day? 
It's not really a big deal in our house, but hubby surprised me and is taking me to Arizona this year!
I have several friends that Winter there with their horses and I've been wanting to see it for a few years now. Yay me! We usually go to an all-inclusive or go on a cruise in the Winter, but this year hubby is remodeling two rooms so our vacation funds are being spent on the house. 
I'm super-stoked about that because one of those rooms is my craft room!!!
Talk about big Valentine's presents for me! 💋💖

In light of Valentine's Day, I have a beautiful card that another fellow Stray Duckling made for our swap. 
This one was made by Mary Booker. 
 I'm so in love with that heart paper from the All My Love designer series paper (DSP) pack!
And check out the Lovely Lipstick foil paper she used with those die-cut hearts. You can earn that FREE during Sale-A-Bration! 
Such a pretty card!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment