Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Home to Roost in Bermuda Bay

Hello from the frozen tundra of Illinois! It's -21° with a -51° wind chill here. Bone chilling is an understatement. I'm staying inside other than doing chores. My poor horses. I feel so sorry for them.
We're supposed to warm up this weekend. Thank God.

Monday I think I mentioned how much fun I was having coloring the Home to Roost roosters. 
I did a google search on roosters and wow, the colors! It's been awesome playing with my blends then figuring out how I'm going to layout the card to match the rooster. 
And once again, I'm diggin' this Grapefruit Grove foil paper that's FREE through Sale-A-Bration with your qualifying purchase (the Home to Roost stamp set is as well!) 
 Just look at that holographic shine. 
 And, of course, I had to dress it up even more by heat embossing it with our copper embossing powder. 


Wouldn't you like to color along with me???

You can! Just click on anyone of the links below to purchase some of the tools to make this card. The Home to Roost stamp set or the Grapefruit Grove foil paper can be yours FREE with a $50 purchase each. 
~Happy Stamping!~



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment