Monday, January 14, 2019

Simply Elegant Horse Farm

 Happy Monday!
Yea, I can almost hear all of you grumbling. 
I've really been enjoying my new Let It Ride stamp set. Check out this quick and simple card. 
I embossed the Night of Navy cardstock with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder so I snipped off the corners of the main image to allow more of that beautiful embossing to show. 
I love how that gingham ribbon adds just the right touch. 
Quick, simple and elegant (imho of course!) Perfect for the start of a work week. 

Right now is the best time to order - it's Sale-A-Bration!
For every $50 you spend, you get to pick and item out of the Sale-A-Bration mini catalog FREE!!!
Please contact me if you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I'd love to share more information with you :) 

~Happy Stamping!~



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment