Monday, January 28, 2019

Colorful Rooster

Here we are - facing another Monday on what is about to be a week filled with record low temps here in Illinois. 

I don't know about you, but I'm counting the days till Spring. Until then, you'll find me in my craft room with the space heater going ;) 

I have been spending a lot of time focusing on the new Sale-A-Bration stamp sets. The rooster from Home to Roost has been keeping me entertained as of late.

I'm having so much fun coloring all kinds of different roosters with our Blends alcohol markers!  :) 
And check out that "chicken wire" I made by rubbing my Staz-On ink pad across that gorgeous Grapefruit Grove Hexagon embossed foil paper! 
Cool huh?

A couple layers inside and we're done. :) 

Don't ya just love this set? It can be yours FREE with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration! 

All of the FREE items during Sale-A-Bration are "while supplies last". Some items are running low and we're already out of the ribbon combo pack until March, so don't delay if there's an item you want!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment