Saturday, January 19, 2019

Crackled Barn Door

Happy Snowy Saturday!
It's a blustery snowy day here in Illinois and it's about to get very, very cold 😢😨
Just another excuse to stamp in a nice, warm house, eh? 😁

Allow me to share one more Let It Ride card with you before I start switching it up again. I apologize for all of you non-horse people, but well, I just can't help myself! 

 When I first saw the Crackle Background stamp, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. In my horse ventures, I see many old white barns with old crackled paint. What better way to show the old, crackled barn but with a buckskin horse looking out the sliding barn door??? 
And since barns really scream the color red to me, I had to add some touches of Cherry Cobbler. The ribbon is from the tea room combo. I just colored it with my dark Cherry Cobbler blends. 

Fun huh?

Well that's it for me today. If you have any questions or would like to order any supplies, I'd love to help you out. 

Until next time
HAPPY STAMPING! 


Product List

2 comments: