Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year's Card

HAPPY 2019!!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful celebration. We sure did! We had a houseful of wonderful friends and family. They were here till noon today so it was many hours of fun!

We demonstrators have been challenged by Stampin' Up! to put some Simple Stamping cards out there. This is a VERY difficult task for me. I like bling, glamour and lots of "foof"! So, this is as "Simple Stamping" as it gets for me! Some minor heat embossing, a little stamping, slap a ribbon (blingy of course, though 😉) and viola! a New Years Card for our guests!

I made 6 of these in probably an hour. It was great, but very, very difficult to not play with them more.
Now it's time for some R&R for me. I didn't get much sleep, LOL!

I pray that 2019 finds you all happy & healthy! 

And just a reminder, SALE-A-BRATION & the new OCCASIONS catalog starts in 2 days!!!! Woot! Woot! There are some GREAT deals again this year.  Full details coming soon!
Please contact me if you don't have a demo and you would like catalogs. 

~Happy Stamping!~



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment