Sunday, December 30, 2018

Offset Plaid Card

Good Morning & Happy New Year's Eve Eve!
Our pre-New Year's Eve festivities start today. 
We have friends coming in to stay with us through New Year's Day and a houseful coming in tomorrow. It'll be lots of fun! We'll play lots of games, eat too much and have a few drinks.  
And, we'll celebrate another wonderful year, just like the card says! :)
I just love this offset card style. I've done a few of them this year. It's fun to show off the designer paper on the front of the card and the back.
I didn't add a sentiment inside because this card could be used for either a New Year, Anniversary or a birthday. I wanted to leave my options open. 

I pray that you all have a Happy, Safe & Healthy New Year! 

Hugs!
~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment