Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Lights

Happy Wednesday! I hope this countdown till Christmas finds all of you well. 
I have been trying to get back into the swing of things after all of my trips, but now I'm fighting some kind of crud. Gotta love Winter ;) 
Anyhow, onto my post. Today I'm sharing another card from November's class. 
Isn't it awesome? It's so sparkly. It was definitely a hit because who doesn't like bling?
A little DSP, a punch and some shiny sequin ribbon. Slap that fun card together in no time!

On a more personal note, I'd like to share a pic of our newest family member. 
Meet Rascal (aka: The Fluffinator 😉)

While we weren't really in the market for another dog (our current two other dogs are 14 yrs old), the opportunity presented itself and I just couldn't pass it up. Rascal is an AussiePom and anyone who knows me knows that I adore Australian Shepherds. So, here he is - all fur and cute as all get out! Believe it or not he'll already be 8 months old the day after Christmas. He's full grown and weighing in at a mere 10 lbs (give or take a few treats! 😉). He's totally fun and I just love him to pieces! 💕💕
He loves to hang out with me in my craft room (with intermittent pleas to play laser light) or be out in the barn. He's totally versatile. 

Well, that's it for this Wednesday. It's suppose to be a gorgeous 48° here in Illinois today! That's a rarity for Winter so I'm looking forward to it!

Happy Stamping!




SUPPLIES:

2 comments: